- Conveyor widths from 300mm to 2000mm.
- Easily transportable 4000mm long modular sections.
- Insulated hinged tunnel covers 2000mm long.
- Slot in air conditioning and temperature control system.
- System designed for fast and easy ‘drop in’ installation.
- Cleanable stainless steel construction throughput with a minimal amount of flat horizontal surfaces.
- Minimal product build up areas within the conveyor and easy access for cleaning.
- Full access to product and service areas via gas strut assisted covers.
- All tunnel covers have a self-sealing lip design.
- Stainless steel rollers. Drive drum removable for cleaning on most models.
Specialist Conveyor Design
- A wide range of conveyor belts available, with belting materials carefully selected to suit individual process requirements.
- Automatic belt tracking and tensioning with options for continuous cleaning.
Process Cooling Design
- The standard air conditioning unit can accommodate up to 70 kW of cooling capacity.
- Brine or direct expansion (DX) refrigeration systems are optional.
- Air circulation volumes 2.7m3/sec can be handled in the standard configuration.
- Optional dehumidification by air reheating or dehumidifiers.
- High performance cooling via carefully pitched air knives.
- Gentle cooling velocities achieved by flow and counterflow air directions.
- Under belt cooling available via pressurised coils.
The cooling shall be accomplished via either a direct expansion system using refrigerant or via a water chilled system.
The refrigeration system will be sized and integrated into the tunnel